Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum Les Renault d'avant guerre
le forum des amateurs de Renault produites de 1898 à 1940

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Type MN

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Le coin des utilitaires -> Les Poids Lourds
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
radett
Nouveau membre

Pologne

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc 2014, 17:34    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Hi  I'm  writing from Poland.  I'm  looking for  any technical informations   about  this car (Photos, drawings ). Does anybody  hear about this model?
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc 2014, 17:34    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
pilpil
Double debrayeur

Membre RAG: 2018
EURE

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc 2014, 18:37    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Question Question
NN (6 cv)  and NM (6 cylinders) exist... but MN... Question
Visiter le site web du posteur
radett
Nouveau membre

Pologne

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc 2014, 19:01    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

I know, I'm surprised but in Polish documents is mentioned renault MN and the MH2   - see:.

MN

NH2

both cars have  double front wheels

I'm interested of dimensions, construction details of the chassis, engine and cab. Any pictures or drawings which can be seen it
Fossoyeur
Double debrayeur

Au milieu de nulle part (61)

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Déc 2014, 19:46    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Hello, Radett, and welcome on our forum Okay

Maybe you can tell us a little more about you and your search Question

You may also have a look at this truck : http://www.les-renault-d-avant-guerre.com/t3986-Type-MH-239660-Camion-Six-Roues-1924.htm

Such 6-wheelers (12-wheelers, actually), with power coming through both rear axles, were designed to drive on the sand, in the Sahara and Africa... But this you certainly know already Smile

And if you have more pictures and/or documents, please feel free to share with us Bravo
Nouveau membre

Pologne

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 00:10    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

I am a modeller and I want to build a model of Renault which was used in the Polish army in the years 1925-1939. The Polish documents is very little information about these vehicles. Often both versions (MN and MH2) are identified with each other. To build the model need to know what she looked like chassis, suspension, engine and other technical details and know the dimensions.
The Polish sources that the information is only 100 units were purchased in 1925, and they had 4 cylinder engine with a capacity of 2120 cm3 power of 26 hp, tires 775x145. There are known a few (5-6) images rather poor quality
  That is why I am interested in any information about this vehicle especially drawings or photos or book guide where the  will see the individual components.
It is possible that the frame and chassis MH model was the same as that used in the Polish army.
Fossoyeur
Double debrayeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 00:49    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Hello, Radett,
For the MN type, we have to look a little deeper.
What i can tell you, at the moment : MH2 is certainly a variant of the MH type. This is the reason why I provided the link to this MH type, which has been recently restored by Renault Classic. Renault Classic had an original chassis, but no body, and it has been very difficult for them to find information about this body ; so even now they know they made a few little mistakes when recreating a body, because of this lack of pictures and documents.
The chassis itself is authentic, and quite well known ; it has already been exhibited at Rétromobile many years ago. The engine is shared with the 10cv KZ type, which as you mentioned has 2120 cc.
So now the question would be to confirm that MH and MN types share similar chassis, and find pictures of this chassis... Mr. Green

Of course we will be delighted to see the progress of your model, and the final result Bravo

Last but not least : thank you for the pictures. I assume all wheels are doubled, not only the front ones Wink
Nouveau membre

Pologne

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 01:26    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

If the chassis is well known, and the original is already that's  half the battle. Laughing
In that case, handy to the contact with the owner of the vehicle. He  could measure reconstructed frame and take her picture and other details.
Body at that times was an individual matter.
For me, a primary issue is to determine how was the look chassis and motor.
 So far, my accomplishment was to recreate the look and construction of model truck Citroën- Kegresse used in the Polish army
look  HERE
all of the wheels are double  Smile
Fossoyeur
Double debrayeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 01:39    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Congratulations for the Kegresse. I'm pretty much impressed Okay
When André Citroën used caterpillars, Louis Renault used twin wheels instead Cool
First idea, to get information about the MH already mentioned, try to send a private message to our member bobhomer : http://www.les-renault-d-avant-guerre.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=823
He's not the owner of the truck, but he knows it pretty well Embarassed
Nouveau membre

Pologne

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 01:47    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Thanks for a idea  i will try tomorrow but now is late and I must go sleep Wink
Fossoyeur
Double debrayeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 01:59    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Same for me Smile
Double debrayeur

Membre RAG: 2018
OCCITANIE

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Déc 2014, 08:18    Sujet du message: Type MN Répondre en citant

Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:32    Sujet du message: Type MN

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Le coin des utilitaires -> Les Poids Lourds Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation