Les Renault d'avant guerre Forum Index Les Renault d'avant guerre
le forum des amateurs de Renault produites de 1898 à 1940

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Les Renault d'avant guerre Forum Index -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Petites annonces -> Ventes de pièces -> Pièces de modèles à radiateur arriere
Previous topic :: Next topic  
KiwiKZ2
Compagnon

New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun 18 May 2014, 12:08    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts? Reply with quote

I will be in France next month for the Le Mans 24 Hours and I will have time to visit Depanto for a few hours on Saturday 14 June.I need some KZ parts, does anyone know if there is much to fit a KZ2 at Depanoto?

Merci

Tony   

PostPosted: Sun 18 May 2014, 12:08    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fossoyeur
Administrateur

Au milieu de nulle part (61)

PostPosted: Sun 18 May 2014, 12:22    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts? Reply with quote

Difficult to say. They certainly have a lot of parts in their warehouse, if they accept to search for you Mr. Green
The best might be that you write your search list to them now, saying you may visit them next month, and see their answer Wink
Compagnon

New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun 18 May 2014, 12:34    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts? Reply with quote

I have tried to e-mail them but they do not reply to my messages!

I have visited them previously and they have been very helpful when I am in their warehouse, but they never respond to e-mail.
Compagnon

New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:06    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts? Reply with quote

It was a successful visit! I got a steering wheel (much better than the one which came with my car, a set of new hubcaps and a new tail light as well as a magneto flector. Now I must get back to working on the car
Administrateur

Membre RAG: 2019
EURE

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul 2014, 17:43    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts? Reply with quote

Bravo Bravo Bravo
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:03    Post subject: Should I go to Depanoto for KZ parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Les Renault d'avant guerre Forum Index -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Petites annonces -> Ventes de pièces -> Pièces de modèles à radiateur arriere All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation