Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum Les Renault d'avant guerre
le forum des amateurs de Renault produites de 1898 à 1940

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Petites annonces -> Recherches de pièces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
KiwiKZ2
Compagnon

New Zealand

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai 2014, 03:05    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2 Répondre en citant

Hello
I have bought a partially restored 1928 KZ2 and I do not have the linkage from the dash to the dynastart. My dynstart has already been restored but i have no way to operate it!
Does anyone have the dynastart controls I can buy, or some photos and measurements so I can make this linkage myself? Mine is the only KZ2 in New Zealand so I cannot look at another car to see how this works

Merci

Tony Haycock

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai 2014, 03:05    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fossoyeur
Double debrayeur

Au milieu de nulle part (61)

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai 2014, 12:39    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2 Répondre en citant

Could you please provide a few pictures, and show what you have exactly and where the missing part(s) start ?

A very good friend of mine owns a KZ2 near Paris, but his really not an Internet addict. I might send him an email with your request Wink
Compagnon

New Zealand

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai 2014, 13:02    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2 Répondre en citant

I can take some photos tomorrow, but they will be very boring! All I have is the dynastart bolted to the front of my engine. Everything else is missing! All of the rods and mechanism from the empty slot in the dashboard right to the actual dynastart are missing!

I certainly would appreciate some help, photos or if anyone has some spare parts... 
Fossoyeur a écrit:
Could you please provide a few pictures, and show what you have exactly and where the missing part(s) start ?

A very good friend of mine owns a KZ2 near Paris, but his really not an Internet addict. I might send him an email with your request Wink

Compagnon

New Zealand

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mai 2014, 13:10    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2 Répondre en citant

If you could get your friend to take a photo of the front brakes as well that would be very helpful. I am about to get brake cables made and the length according to the parts book to not correspond to the distance between the levers. i think something is not correct at the front of my car. Maybe the lever on the Perrot shaft is at the wrong angle.
Compagnon

New Zealand

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mai 2014, 11:54    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2 Répondre en citant

Fossoyeur a écrit:

Hopefully these will tell the story...

There should be a lever in this slot which attaches to the bulkhead

Then something comes out here into the engine bay, behind the radiator and goes down toward the chassis

A rod or something goes along the engine or chassis, then turns 90 degrees to go to the small lever on the Dynastart

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:26    Sujet du message: Recherche commande de Dynastar pour KZ2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Renault d'avant guerre Index du Forum -> Les Renault d'avant guerre -> Petites annonces -> Recherches de pièces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation